Wednesday, September 15, 2010

We Can't Fix Everything and it Hurts

Contrary to what some of modern culture would have us believe, men don’t have to be gay, effeminate, doormats, or metrosexuals to have feelings. Just about everyone has feelings. A recent letter to Dr. Laura gives an important insight into how your husband, fiancé, or boyfriend is feeling about certain things.

Guys, whether women like it or not, are fixers and view their role in the world as protectors and fixers.
Yes. This is biology.

Fact: Our oldest daughter and you don't like each other and the more I attempt
to help the more trouble I cause.

Feeling: It is my fault because I should be able to fix anything - that is my
job.
Go read the whole thing. The poor guy is in so much pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!