Wednesday, October 13, 2010

We Enjoyed the Wedding

I previously wrote about my wife getting negative about attending a wedding for a friend of mine. As it turns out, she dropped the attitude after that one night – for the most part. That was good. It meant the rest of the week leading up to the marriage wasn’t torturous in that respect.

We attended the wedding and it was great. All went well. Our kids were with family, and we could enjoy ourselves without having to look after our kids. We don’t get to do that enough.

The woman my wife was concerned about ended up sitting almost directly behind us (with her husband). During the reception, we were sitting on different sides of the room. We never had to interact. I never even got a good look at her husband. We had a great time getting to know the people with whom we were seated.

My wife had gotten especially dolled up, clearly to rub it in the nose of the other woman that I ended up with a wife who is better-looking than her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!