Thursday, October 07, 2010

Unplanned Priority

No, I'm not talking about pregnancy.

An unplanned, time-consuming priority has popped up. This may keep me from updating this blog much until Tuesday, or will force me to keep updates brief. There's so much I want to write about... so many advice columns and news articles to look at.

AND... I've been preparing a fun quiz for you ladies who read this blog to find out just how hot a wife you really are when it comes to lovemaking, and it should help you think of ways to be even better than you already are. It will probably be good for laughs, if nothing else.

But all of that has to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!