Friday, April 30, 2010

How Does Anyone Get Like This?

From the Altoona Mirror in Altoona, Pennsylvania, comes a tale that even the writers for Law & Order: SVU would find too bizarre to use.

An Indiana County woman has been charged with having sex with a horse, state police at Indiana said Tuesday.
But that's not all.

Dovie Lee Kerner, 46, of Plumville also allegedly had sex with other animals including a dog and a pig, court documents state.
Well, I sure hope those animals are all male. Otherwise, it would be weird.

One of the officials said she received a phone call from a confidential informant who asked her if it was illegal to have sex with an animal. When told yes, the informant said he had a video on his cell phone of Kerner having sex with a horse, court documents state.
Which means he stood there watching.

He probably turned her in because she – believe it or not – had sex with other men. How dare she?

Because of Kerner's alleged sexual activities with other men and animals, the informant, who had dated the woman, and his Jack Russell terrier both contracted sexually transmitted diseases, court documents state.
Poor dog. He was probably thinking, "Hey my human's new girlfriend is cool. She's nice to me. Hey... wait a minute...she's being a little too friendly with me... what's that I smell on her?!?"

What will she tell the other inmates? "Uh, I'm in for murder. Yeah, that's it."

I wonder if she'll have to stay at least 500 feet away from kennels and stables?

The real tip off was when she gave birth to a side of bacon.

You can click here if you really want to see the paperwork.

1 comment:

  1. You can click here if you really want to see the paperwork.

    No actually, Ken, I think I'll just take your word for it, if you don't mind... :)

    ReplyDelete

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!