Monday, April 27, 2009

Some Tips on What to Do With His Tip

Here's a great discussion for you ladies, especially you Christian wives (The website is a Christian one), who want some tips on your OS technique.

Yes, this is an important matter to me, as you can tell by how often I write about it. Spouses should enthusiastically pursue various forms of lovemaking. I really think that there are times in our lives when we should treat it like a hobby.

Husbands can also find lots of good information there to make things better for the wife... just not on that thread.

I don't spend enough time on that site. Oh, and I'm a lurker there so far, so I have not written any of the things in any of the discussions there.

1 comment:

  1. "OS? What's that?" she wonders, tilting her head naively to the side.

    Click.

    Oh, my.

    Hmmm.


    That seems very unsanitary.

    Rubbing alcohol first?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!