Thursday, July 16, 2009

Another Example of a Serial Killer in Training

...or two serial killers. Brought to you by the Associated Press.

A New York City teenager has admitted that she failed to let a kitten out of an oven after a friend put the animal inside and left it to roast to death.
Fluffy is now Crispy.

Authorities say Cherry and a 14-year-old friend ransacked a Bronx apartment before putting the cat in the oven, where it cried and scratched before dying.
And yet there are guys out there whould be stupid enough to intentionally not only marry these gals, but impregnate them.

1 comment:

  1. I blissfully had not heard this one. Scary. Research has proven that cruelty to animals definitely tends to be a precursor to other types of violence. It sickens me that anyone would do this.

    ReplyDelete

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!