Monday, December 14, 2009

CRI Back on SoCal Airwaves

To update something I wrote about in September – apparently, as of December, the Bible Answer Man program is back on KKLA 99.5 FM. Instead of an hour-long show at 3pm, it starts at 3:30pm and is half an hour. My guess is that half hour is condensed down from the daily hour-long show. Frank Pastore's show has returned to starting at 4pm.

I caught the start of the broadcast this past Friday. The first thing Hank did is ask for money.

I sure do miss the days when the broadcast would regularly have two co-hosts, usually a combination of Ron Rhodes, Elliot Miller, Ken Samples, and Paul Carden. Friday’s show would be a tape of the late founder, Walter Martin. It was nice to get perspectives from two different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!