Friday, May 05, 2023

Have A Nice Weekend

Why birds fly, and we can't - SiOWfa12: Science in Our World
I wanted to pause for a moment and highlight some of the better or more useful posts of this blog, especially for any of you new readers.

This blog is mostly about giving an honest male perspective on life, relationships, and so much more.

I say "honest" because men, especially men in media or men who are in a relationship with you or are working with you, can't be honest about certain topics, and young men and boys often don't get the true facts of life from the older men around them. We can discuss these things on Twitter.

My Core Advice To Men

What Do I Mean Be Free Men?

Get a Vasectomy

Organizations of Which To Be Wary

Why Can't Men Be Upfront and Honest?

Learn to Say No

The State Marriage Contract is Bad

Answering Marriage Advocates

Reasons For Men to Stay Unmarried

What Is the Marriage Strike?

Thinking Critically About Cohabitation

Women Need To Be Romanced

Why Running Game Works

Red Flags

Don't Date Women With Minor Children

Know Thyself

The Success Sequence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!