Saturday, May 13, 2023

This Is Depressing

ball and chain clipart
My wife asked me what I wanted to do to celebrate something, something for me, not us.

What she was thinking was something like a family trip out of the country. I can't see doing that for several reasons I'm not going to get into, in addition to the cost and a hassle. One of those reasons has to do with something to which she agreed in order for me to grudgingly agree to something she wanted. Of course, when she agreed, she was probably thinking "I can change his mind later." Too bad. I told her at the time that if she got X, it would prevent Y, for directly connected reasons. She agreed.

Such a trip would be stressful, tiring, and draining for me.

I can't tell her my real answer - what I REALLY want.

Because what I'd REALLY want is a bunch of horny bisexual women who would be willing to at least pretend to be into me and each other.

But let's get what would sound more realistic.
  • Sleep in
  • Peace and quiet
  • Relaxation - no chores or errands
  • A nice long bath
  • Uninterrupted screenings of my favorite movies on our best screen with a great, working soundsystem
  • Great food and drink
  • Great sex (with my wife because I'm not allowed to have sex with anyone else)
Note that free men can have days like that every week. For a married man like me, I can propose having it for a rare special occasion, but most likely, I'm not going to have great sex, I'm not going to be able to sleep in, not going to have peace and quiet, not going to have total relaxation, and not going to get the movie screenings. I'll probably get a nap - maybe - and great food and drink (purchased by me), and maybe a bath.

This is depressing to think about.

Stay free, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!