Thursday, March 04, 2010

Did You Knock Up Jessie Lauren Canfield?

Jessie Lauren Canfield, 24, of Santa Barbara, California, has been arrested and accused of dumping in the trash a baby she gave birth to at a party.

If she is convicted of murdering this baby, will we ever find out the name of the guy who made the mistake of knocking up a woman who would carry a baby to term and then dump it in the trash? Just because she'll let you stick it in doesn't mean you should. And... ever hear of condoms?

California has a "safe surrdender of newborns" law, and everything else I want to say about this story I've already said before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!