Wednesday, June 06, 2018

A Scandalous Skank

Today's Dear Abby featured what Tom Leykis calls a scandalous skank.

IS HE THE ONE FOR ME? wrote:

My husband and I are both active duty military. We have been married for three years and have an 18-month-old daughter together.
Who is raising that kid?
My husband is sweet, handsome and a great father.
So a great guy then, huh?
We got married very quickly, and I think that's where our problems began.

Yeah, you could have left out "very quickly" and it would have been the same.
He isn't good at communication or showing affection, which leaves me feeling lonely.
She just said he was sweet.
This, on top of being separated several times due to the military, makes for a very shaky marriage.
If only you could have known what jobs you'd have before you married!

OK, brace yourselves...
I have cheated on him with eight different people since our wedding. The affair I am most ashamed of was when I was pregnant with our daughter.

How does he even know that the kid is biologically his???

I'm currently in counseling, but I'm still unable to curb my cravings.

You had to have known you were like this. Why did you marry? Oh, that's right. MONEY AND BENEFITS!
He always forgives me and allows us to continue being married.
So, either this guy likes being walked all over, or he's banging every skirt around.
The problem is, I don't know if he's really the one for me.
Wasn't that supposed to be considered BEFORE AGREEING TO MARRY HIM???

Gee guys, why aren't you rushing to get married???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!