Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Keeping the Revolution Going

I'm an unabashed American patriot.

Okay, time for the necessary disclaimer. No, I don't think everything about our nation is great right now nor do I believe everything about our history is good. I believe the Constitution is the most brilliant blueprint for government devised by fallen men, and I also see that we often stray from it.

With that out of the way, I have to say I love this country and I thank the Lord that I was born an American.

As I write this, Independence Day is rapidly approaching, and I want to call attention to this initiative by talk radio host, author, and teacher, Dennis Prager.

Prager, noting how the Passover Seder has kept the memory of the Exodus alive for thousands of years, thought Americans needed a ritual to keep the principles of the American Revolution alive, and of course what better day for that ritual than Independence Day?

Note that Prager University is a distinct website from the website featuring Prager's show. There is a reason for that. Prager University is set up as an educational entity that seeks to counter the destructive influence of Leftist universities and media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!