Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The New Book is Out

The Playful Walrus asks, "Where's the Civility For Dr. Laura?"

So much for toning down the rhetoric and refraining from spewing vitriol. Dr. Laura Schlessinger has a new book out, which means she's promoting that book. And that means shrill, shrieking, and demonstrably false attacks on Dr. Laura by the logically-impaired couch potatoes, neglectful "mothers", and feminized guys out there who are upset that she's appearing on their usually Lefty-feminist televisions.
Go read the the whole thing. It is a quite a defense of Dr. Laura. Anyone else catch her on TV? Anyone else catching her new show? I've heard every minute so far. Anyone have the new book?

Still have a lot to say, just not as much time to say it. Stay tuned for more blog posts in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!