Thursday, October 08, 2009

Daycare of the Year Award

Breaking news from the Associated Press...

In Lake Elsinore (Riverside County, in southern California's "Inland Empire"), there was a little mishap at a home that had recently been used as a state-licensed daycare center.

It appears that 23-year-old Benjamin Kuzelka blew his own hands off making high end explosives.

The good news, though, is that the explosives authorities found at the place should take some attention from it also being a pot farm.

Fortunately, no children were there at the time of the explosion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!