Saturday, June 06, 2009

He'll Have Trouble Testifying

Looks like this woman had a very good reaction to being raped. Not only does it punish the rapist, but it provides evidence. As for him, if he's like most guys, he'd rather it be his tounge than a certain other bit of his body.

A Murrieta [inland southern California] woman bit off the tongue of an alleged rapist who was arrested at a hospital emergency room where he went for treatment.

Police found the suspect's tongue at the woman's apartment Friday morning.
Yes, but how do we know she wasn't just being cruel to a date? Well, keep reading.

Authorities say the woman had injuries consistent with a violent assault.

Officers say they arrested 32-year-old Ronald McGowan of West Covina, who is a registered sex offender.
Yeah, I suppose she could be a past victim who tracks down guys listed on sex offender websites, and then exacts "revenge". That would make one heck of a Law and Order: SVU episode. But my money would be on the guy having really attacked her, unprovoked. Which makes this a really great story.

Physicians at the Rancho Springs Medical Center could not reattach his tongue.
Like I said... better than something else.

God forbid my wife or daughter or sisters or mother ever find themselves in that situation, but I would hope they would be just as clever. As my wife says, "I'd bite anything he sticks in my mouth."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!