Thursday, December 23, 2021

Riddle Me This

Explicit sexual discussion ahead. Skip this very brief entry if you don't want to read about sex.

1. My wife chugs lots of non-alcoholic egg nog every year.

2. Two or three times before we married, she swallowed my ejaculate (she had set a hard restriction on saving intercourse for marriage).

3. Yet NOT ONCE since we married has she allowed me to even ejaculate in her mouth. HOW CAN THIS BE?

Ladies, if you can chug lots of egg nog, you can take fellatio to its best conclusion.

DO NOT GET MARRIED, GUYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!