Sunday, December 26, 2021

Guys Need to Be Scarce NYE Through February 14

Guys, especially if you made the mistake of spending the November and/or December holidays with a woman you've been seeing for a while, you must get scarce RIGHT NOW, and do NOT resurface until February 15 at least. Do not spend New Years Eve with any woman who is thinking of you as potential marriage material.

Be "busy."

Be "sick."

However you do it, be scarce.

Spend your time with your parents, siblings, friends, hobbies, reading, watching movies and shows, whatever. See new women.

Avoid that marriage track. STAY FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!