Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Reminder For Men: GET SCARCE!

December and January are the months you should be avoiding any woman who is thinking of you as marriage material, is hoping to get a ring from you,is hoping to move in with you, expects you to buy her gifts or pay her bills, wants to introduce you to her family, expects to spend Christmas Eve or Day or New Year's Eve with you, or has asked, "Where is this relationship going? What am I to you?"

See other women, see new women, or don't see any women, but "be busy" rather than spending time with any woman who is trying to lock you in and lock you up. If she won't see you when we reach the second half of February, that's not as bad as having her planning your wedding or spending your money.

STAY FREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!