Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day

I should have mentioned military service in this previous posting. Someone can find purpose, meaning, and direction from serving in the military. Seeing other parts of the world - especially highly troubled parts of the world, can give a person a lot of perspective and understanding. Notice that people who come here to the USA from other countries often appreciate the freedom and opportunities here that native born kids might not see in their dazed and bored life.

And let's remember our soldiers who have fallen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!