Monday, June 26, 2023

"Why Can't Men Be Upfront and Honest?" - Part 4

Male Female Clip Art

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Let's flip this around. Are most women upfront and honest when it comes to dating? Ladies, if you're going to be honest with yourself, can you really say you are upfront and honest all of the time? What about your friends? Sure, you don't date them, but from what they've told you?

Are any of these things upfront and honest?
  • Fake breasts
  • Padded/pushup bras
  • Fake eyelashes
  • Fake nails
  • Fake hair color
  • Weaves, extensions, wigs, anything that makes it look like you have more/nicer hair than you do
  • Makeup
  • Pretending to like something about us or what we like that you really don't
  • "Oh him? He's just a friend." [...who has had his penis inside you.]
  • "I'm on The Pill."
  • "I'm unable to get pregnant." or "It will be really difficult to get me pregnant."
  • "I've never done that/this before."
  • "I'm not like that." [Something he wants that you do with other men.]
  • "I'm not like that." [Something he doesn't want but you will bring.]
  • "We're pregnant."or "This baby is yours." [He didn't get you pregnant.]
  • I need a man who is X, Y, Z." [When she has sex with men who are none of those.]
  • "Friends first." [She has had sex with plenty of men who never became a friend.]
  • "I need to be romanced, pursued, won over." [Except when it comes to the booty calls and hookups.]
Have you ever said to a man, being honest, "I will let you take me out, but I'm not going to have sex with you, even though I have sex with other men"? Hardly any, if any, woman who behaves in such a way will actually say that to a man. Why? Because it doesn't get her what she wants. Well, that's why men say or don't say certain things, too.

Why should men be upfront and honest when dealing with women who walk all over men who are?

There's still more to come in this series.

Part 1 in This Series

Part 2 in This Series

Part 3 in This Series

Part 5 in This Series

1 comment:

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!