Monday, February 21, 2011

Where Are the Men?

Big Brothers Big Sisters is looking for volunteers. Perhaps if men weren't automatically assumed by much of society to be pedophile predators, more men wold volunteer.

I would never put my freedom or my family at risk by doing any job or volunteer position in which I could be at a higher risk for false accusations.

I remember how abortion was supposed to greatly reduce the number of children who would be around in want of a mentor. So many millions of slaughtered babies later, it turned out to be a lie, didn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!