Monday, July 10, 2023

Dennis Prager Sad About Independence

 
Dennis Prager opened his Monday, July 10 program lamenting that more Americans are living alone now.

He has a pathological fixation on badgering other people to marry. It’s absurd.

It’s never been easier to live alone.

I liked living alone.

How many of those who are living alone like it? That’s what really matters. If they like it, that’s great.

Better living alone than shacked up in a bad situation or abusive marriage or a marriage full of conflict.

Hey Dennis, want to stop the trend? Have a marriage strike proponent on your program so you can expose the errors of the marriage strike. Your one-sided lecturing isn’t working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!