Thursday, January 10, 2019

Angry Mom Checks In

Another comment (that didn't actually demonstrate where I was wrong) was left on this blog's most popular entry, which has received hundreds of comments.

I'm assuming this comment was directed at me and not someone else who'd left a comment. This is what SaEatonmomof3 had to say:
You are the most self centered, must be narcissist that I have ever read crap like this from.
Remember guys, if you won't want to ruin your life via someone else's children, you're a narcissist!

You can't even put yourself in another persons shoes because you aren't a woman.
What does this even mean? Only women can put themselves in another person's shoes?
If you don't want kids or to have sex.....find a prostitute.
If a man wants to have sex but not have kids, he can find plenty of willing, FREE women who don't have some other man's kids hanging onto her.
You must be in your early 20s.
Not me!
Theres a thing called being a man and actually loving the person you date and their child, and nothing is this world comes easy unless you still live in moms basement sure you're one of those.
A man is an adult male, 18 years or older. It does NOT mean being a sucker who takes on someone else's problems. You're right that life isn't easy, so why should any man make it more difficult on himself when he can get everything he wants without taking on your problems? Any thinking man doesn't care if YOU think that's part of being a man.

I live in my own house that I paid/pay for. I'm glad to say I have NEVER had some other man's kids living with me, and I have only ever financially supported my wife (who was childless when I married her - I would never have married her otherwise). I was never foolish enough to pay some other woman's living expenses.
To label women like that is like calling all men like YOU WHO WROTE THIS.
I label people by what they do. That's what rational people do.
Thank God I have an awesome husband who does love kids and mine, and his and wanted more possibly adopt in the future.
He's a sucker or he was very desperate. He made a foolish decision.
You sir must have some serious problems that narcissists never acknowledge or get help for.
If you're not credentialed you are not qualified to diagnose. But I do have a serious problem: I got married. Unlike your current husband, though, I was able to attract an extremely hot woman who'd never been pregnant.
Thanks for giving our future women something to look out for.
Gladly. We don't want you hanging around.
We can, and do have "a$$hole radar" even after dating crappy ones. 
Your radar is so good you let yourself get knocked up at least three times by the wrong guy(s). Way to go!

Can you imagine dealing with her, guys? This is a great reminder not to date women with minor or dependent children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!