Tuesday, May 06, 2014

You Know It Is Bad When

You know it is bad when you wonder if life would have been better for you and your children if you'd had not stopped your wife from committing suicide a year and a half ago.

If it came down to it, I know I would intervene and jump through all of the hoops all over again to save her from herself, because that's just who I am.

But sometimes, when I'm away from home for several hours and she's been quiet rather than sending me texts, I wonder if she has done herself in intentionally or accidentally, and if that would be so bad. My primary concern about that would be the kids being there and being distraught, or that she would have harmed the children.

We are getting already, and seeking the help of more, professionals. This is not how I wanted to spend my time and money, but this is how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!