Thursday, August 13, 2026

What I Mean When I Say That Word

Male Female Clip Art
Generally, when I use the word “sex” on this blog, like when I’m talking about running game, I’m talking about erotic activity between two or more people that involves the genitals  or behind of at least one, with the intention of giving pleasure and ideally a climax to at least one person. It doesn’t have to mean “PIV” intercourse, but it can.

If you’re running game, the highest goal is to avoid spending any more money, time, or energy on women than absolutely necessary to get you what you want, and to keep your freedom intact. Most men who run game also want some form of sex, to climax, and to see a beautiful woman naked in-person, but it’s possible there are a few who just want some temporary company. Whatever satisfies that man is up to him. If I was a free man running game, I could go without PIV as long as there was fellatio, cunnilingus, and getting to see/explore the women.

The point is, the word “sex” on this blog and in my posts on X, unless I say otherwise, can mean intercourse, but it can also mean fellatio, or cunnilingus, or certain use of hands, or… you get the idea.

By the way, when I say my wife and I have sex about once every 3-6 weeks, I’m using that definition. We might go months without intercourse. That’s all her choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!