Tuesday, August 01, 2023

Married Men Are Taller

 






 
 
The quickest and most simple way I know of to counter marriage sellers who say married men are happier, healthier, wealthier, live longer, or have more sex is to point out that married men are taller.

Did marriage make the men taller, or is it more likely that taller men are more likely to attract a wife?

Remember, divorced men are counted as unmarried.

Also, intentionally unmarried men are never separated out in the data. Men who are desperate to marry (some of whom have been religiously indoctrinated from the earliest ages that they must marry), including those who are poor, sickly, unhappy, etc., and divorced men, are lumped together with men who have intentionally avoided marriage and are doing well, happy with life.

Don’t fall for the trap. Stay free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!