Monday, October 30, 2023

Dear Dennis Prager: Get Clarity on the Marrage Strike



Dear Dennis Prager,

I listen to every minute of your radio program, I own and have read some of your books, I read some of your columns, I follow Prager U on social media, and I think you do a lot of good. I'm a married father.

With that out of the way, I'm going to again make this appeal:

You need to have an articulate, informed marriage striker on your radio program.

It might be good to have, not necessarily at the same time, both someone who articulates why men are avoiding marriage, and someone who articulates why women are avoiding marriage. But they must not be people who bemoan this. They must be supporters of, or at least sympathetic to, the "marriage strike".

This would benefit your program and it would benefit you, as it would give you more clarity and it might help you make your arguments and appeals even more effective. It would thereby also help your listeners.

The marriage strike isn't just a matter of women who want to depend on government and men who don't want to grow up. There are independent, mature, principled, responsible, productive, decent, values-driven people who have avoided marriage for reasonable, logical, fact-based reasons.

Your producer/staff should be able to find individuals who'll appear on your program. Here's a suggestion. That's someone who has experience being on talk radio. You can also try contacting the person at morgue33[ at] gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!