Monday, June 10, 2019

More Angry Single Mothers

I have this thing about trying to keep the text on this blog free of "cussing", to keep it like something you'd heard on broadcast terrestrial radio. I even have a warning where people comment saying that their comment won't get posted. But people do it anyway. Sometimes, I want to address their comment. That means I have to copy/paste/edit their comment to remove the cussing.

Below, I look at a couple of comments left on this blog's most popular entry, which advises men not to date single mothers. It's received so many comments over the years that I'm thinking about posting a new entry for the sole purpose of allowing new comments on the topic. (Feel free to comment on this posting instead of the original one.)



But for now, let's get to what people left here, anonymously. I'm not removing any point of argument, just editing for the sake of removing the actual cussing.

Well f---! I was just ditched by my husband of 14 long years (me 5th sexualpartnerinlife) and now am a single mom AND I DON'T WANT TO SCRAPE THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL!!! SO WTF are my choices??? I certainly don't wants some divorced s---head OR a deperate F---. Looks like Im doomed to perpetual SINGLEHOOD if you ---holes are the only guys left in the millennium dating scene!!! F-- and Im only 35 Lifesucks I hope you all end up divorced just so all these horrible things you are saying will comebackonyou or go get that since chic sans kids preggos You all and my husband can kick rocks!!!


Fortunately for her, there ARE some decent men who will date her. Not every smart, successful, decent guy thinks this matter through carefully.

Her obligations at this point are to her children. They don't need new men coming into, and most likely, out of, their lives. They don't need potential stepsiblings coming into, and most likely out of, their lives.

So if this potty-mouth really does want a new man in her life, she can find one, it's just that she has fewer men from which to choose, because some men with options realize they do have those options, and they're going to choose women who are going to bring less problematic baggage along. If she can find a guy who will date her, and will agree to only see her when her minor children are staying with their father(s) or family of friends, then, good for her.

The second comment I will post here will be one that was left in response to this other comment:

I disagree with your number 4 reason. Personally, I would not mind spending more money on a woman. I just would not - NEVER EVER - date a single mom.

My own story:


When I first met my girlfriend, she was single but living with her sister. Her sister is a single mom with a little boy. The single sister (i.e., the one without kids, who's actually the older sister) was babysitting her little nephew the first time I met her. I assumed the kid belong to her. I felt she was absolutely gorgeous without any makeup on, but I wrote her off because my rule was, NO SINGLE MOMS.

Soon afterward, I met her again with her nephew. Then I overheard her talking to the little boy and referring to herself as the "aunt". That was when I realized she was the aunt, not the mother. That was when I started pursuing her.
At first, she tried to set me up with her younger sister, (i.e., the single mother.) Twice I asked the older sister out. She showed up with her sister and nephew, and then excused herself and her nephew. The second time it became obvious that she was trying to set me up with her single-mom sister.

After our second "date", I told her, "hey, I am not interested in your sister. I am interested in YOU." (I did not tell her that I would never date a single mom; it would have been unwise to say that or bash single mothers in front of her.) Then I tried to date her again - without her sister or nephew - without much success.

The problem: she was spending all of her personal free time to babysit her nephew. That actually became one of her qualities I like about her: she is willing to make personal sacrifices for her family. So I suggested that she could bring her nephew along on our dates. Which she did. 

During our dates, I bonded with the little boy. I spent quite a bit of money on the little boy on our dates. I have no complaint. I actually observed that she is a caring person and will make a great mother someday. 

But I still would not date a single mom.

So you see, I have no problem with spending money on children. I just do NOT want a single mother. And that's that.

If a man can date a woman without her nephew tagging along, that's going to be better than one who does have her nephew tagging along. But hey, it's his choice, right? Well let's go to the response that was left.

Why are single mothers being bashed like this? First of all....EVERYONE makes bad judgement calls. women unfortunately are put in compromising positions when we get pregnant because we are the ones who must carry the child and then bring he or she out into the world...so we end up taking the child and caring for them. I am appalled by some of the comments on here.......and it happens all the time. Lol so ladies don't worry these men will never experience real love...as they are probably young and young minded...and do not understand what that means. Your vibe attracts your tribe...and if this is what you think about single moms...you're gonna end up dating a girl becomesthat acts like YOUR mom...sounds like these men were raised in unstable environments..most likely a single mom who was a s---ty woman before she became a s---ty mom to them. Ijs


Who can argue with such insight and logic as that?!?

I will address this:

a man who will put down a single mom...is going to find fault in any women generally speaking...just because she didn't have children doesn't mean she won't f--- you over.

BELIEVE WOMEN!!! Yes, most will f--- you over. That is one reason why I now tell men on this blog to avoid what our laws now call marriage, avoid living with women or signing contracts with them (don't even let women know where you really live), and most men should avoid exclusive relationships entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!