Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm Still Here

There's been so much I've wanted to blog, but I have had enough time. I wanted to give you an update on my marriage, and I started to write it, but I'm not going to have time to finish it until next week.

Things got a little rough there. They are doing a little better right now. We're about to spend a few days together without the kids. Hopefully, they will be good days so I'll have a happy ending to my update instead of it being such a downer.

We did have a fairly good Thanksgiving, at least. How about you?

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you and your wife enjoy your days together and that they are healing for you both and your marriage. We had a lovely Thanksgiving. Glad that you and your family enjoyed yours as well!

    ReplyDelete

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!