Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Roscoe the Dog

I've been enjoying what I’ve caught of Dr. Laura this week. She is doing a good job of explaining to women the men in their lives.

With Valentine's Day approaching and the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue out, Dr. Laura has had material to point out to women that most men aren't really happy about Valentine's Day, and that men do appreciate the female form - and that is normal.

She read this letter on the air, titled "Why I Treat The Dog Better Than My Wife".

Roscoe seems quite willing to listen to me about my day with a simple stroke on his head. You aren't interested in my day and if I do try to tell you something you quickly change the subject so it can be about you...

You say I don't give you my opinion anymore. Gee, most times when I do you quickly tell me how wrong I am. Roscoe accepts my decisions and works with me as a partner instead of continuing to whine about how your way is better.

And why does Roscoe sleep in bed with us? Why not? It's not like there's anything else happening there other than sleep.
Click through to read the whole letter. It is about appreciation.

It is also good when Dr. Laura explains to men how they can show their appreciation to a good woman. Wouldn't it be nice if the appreciative people all found each other, instead of partnering up with someone who is miserable and indifferent? Don't do that to yourself.

Also, today, during her daily talk with the morning hosts on KFWB, I was also happy to hear her say that technology is wonderful - that it is up to us to use it well. She's been so on-target the last few days - at least what I've heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!