Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hey Edward Furlong - It's OK to Live Alone

Another domestic violence arrest for Edward Furlong? Ugh.

Attention Mr. Furlong: It is never OK to assault a woman, or anyone else for that matter. It is OK to act in self-defense, although the cops are still likely to arrest YOU if they get involved.

I know you haven't had the best foundation in life. We've actually crossed paths. Don't ask me in what context. But here's the thing. You're an adult njow, and you have been for a long time.

It would be a very good idea to live alone, or at least live with some male roommates. Why this need to have women at your place? Sex? You don't need to have them in your place for that. Sheesh. Go talk with Tom. Ask to sit in with him on an hour of Leykis 201. I disagree with Tom on some very important things, but some of his advice can be very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!