Tuesday, June 19, 2012

If I Was Abdul Arian's Family, I'd Be Ashamed

This is back in the news, so I'm bumping it up...

I'm so sick of the families of people CAUGHT ON CAMERA apparently committing crimes subsequently suing TAXPAYERS (via suing local government) after their after family member is shot and killed by cops.

I don't think there should be any right to be protected from death while you are committing a crime.

Have some semblance of shame and rebuff the ambulance chasers when they come calling. I know you want to blame everyone else and get a payout, but the blame appears to fall squarely on your departed loved one, and maybe a little with YOU. That may sound harsh, but so is endangering ME and then suing ME. If anything, YOU should be charged for the cost of the whole pursuit.

This guy, if authorities are to be believed, called 9-1-1 while he was being followed by the police and driving erratically, and told the dispatcher he HAD A GUN, and now his family is suing after he does all of that and acts like he is going to shoot officer, and the police defended themselves and innocent bystanders.

Warning... although the camera is far away, you see the guy's last moments of life...



The family has filed a claim for something like $120,000,000.00. Really? Have they no shame???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!