There are people who appear to be very, very worried about adult media or erotic media or p-rn.
They say it’s ruining men, exploiting women to the point of trafficking, and even destroying society.
Wow! That sounds dire.
Something has to be done about such a serious threat.
Fortunately, men who are regularly, perhaps daily, with attractive, naked women and climaxing, especially through methods like enthusiastic fellatio, tend to watch much less p-rn, especially if they are getting those experiences for little or no expense.
So, ladies, the solution is at hand (so to speak).
Women can greatly reduce men’s viewing of erotic media by giving men lots of great, enthusiastic sex for little cost. Surely it’s worth it to do this, if erotic media is so destructive.
Get to it ladies! Approach a man today, tomorrow, and every day and save the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!