Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Can She See Her Reflection on Your Scalp?

The balding issue reared its head, so to speak, in the same Dear Abby edition I cited in my previous entry. SMOOTH-HEADED IN TAMPA, FLA. wrote:


Why are some women so shallow that they won't date a man who is going bald? I mean, they do not even make the time to get to know us. They just turn us down.
Dating is optional and a mutual decision. Attraction isn't always going to be fair or rational. If a woman doesn't want to date a bald man, I won't fault her any more than a man who only will date women with breasts on the larger side.


Are there women out there who like men who are bald or getting there?
Do you live in a cave? Plenty of bald men attract women – maybe despite their baldness, but they do. (Some men like women with flat or nearly flat chests, too.) If you're having trouble, maybe there's something else about you that is keeping them away... like your lack of confidence. Maybe you should wear a hat made out of hundred dollar bills. That will attract women - but I'm not sure if they are the kind for whom you are looking.

One of my better features is my thick hair. I've never had a worry about losing my hair, and I'm thankful for that. I've never sported defined abs even when I had no extra fat, but I've used to my hair to my advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!