Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Holidays Reminder: Men, Stay Free!

Sport Clip Art
Christmas and New Year's Eve/Day are almost here.

Men, don't do foolish things.

Don't marry.

Don't get engaged.

Don't buy expensive gifts for a woman you consider a date, romantic, or sexual interest.

Don't pay for her to travel, or go to events/parties, or for an expensive hotel room for her.

Don't spend time with a date's friends or family or have her spend time around yours.

Stay free. Enjoy your freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!