Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pizza Delivery Man Helps Rescue Rape Victim

Kudos to pizza delivery man Chris Turner for helping to rescue a woman who had been kidnapped and raped, and for helping to catch the alleged kidnapper/rapist.

People mentally dismiss people in jobs like his all of the time. But no matter what job a person has (or, doesn't have) they can still make a positive difference in someone else's life.

And who knows what would have happened to her if he had not helped her? She could have ended up tortured more and then murdered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!