Thursday, February 11, 2021

Marriage Week

Every year, marriage sellers take this week for National Marriage Week or whatever, to try to fool men into getting married. 

As a married man who understands statistics and has closely observed the overall situation of marriage in America and other English-speaking countries, I beg you... I literally BEG YOU... DO NOT MARRY if you're a man. You may think you're the exception, but odds are remote that you are.

Please read through this tag to see why you shouldn't marry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!