Wednesday, December 08, 2010

She Sure Showed Him

This entry used to analyze news from a LATimes.com blog. But I have changed it per request. I got this comment from "Gotoh3ll":
You might think it’s all fun and jokes but she was my sister and she meant the world to me. Almost ten years later and nothing infuriates me more than seeing how insensitive someone like you can be. She has a daughter and one day when she searches her mothers name she’ll find how someone treated her mothers death with ZERO decency. You should really be ashamed of yourself. If you have any type of heart you would delete this post.
What I had done was examine a report from Shan Li that was printed in this LATimes.com blog.

The news report said a 27-year-old woman died after pouring gasoline on herself and igniting it after fighting with her 44-year-old shack-up boyfriend.

I feel for her brother.

I feel for her daughter.

I feel for anyone who loved her.

It sucks when someone you love is self-destructive, even more so when they die young as a result.

I'll wrap this up by keeping the last line I had written:

This poor woman needed some help. Too bad she didn't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!