Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Let's Just Be Friends

This is one of those things that gets sent around in e-mail and on MySpace. It’s bad enough when schoolgirls do it, but for grown women to send it around is ridiculous.
====================================
Am I pretty enough now? sad but true

Girl:I have to tell you something.

Boy: What?

Girl: I really like you. And I... I think I'm falling in love with you.

Boy: Ok...

Girl: What do you mean "ok"?

Boy: I don't like you like that...

Girl: Why not?

Boy: I can't tell you... maybe another time...

From then on, the girl kept asking the boy "Why not?" whenever she saw him, and he kept answering the same answer of "I'll tell you later." Finally the girl got fed up.

Girl: I'm tired of this! Tell me why you don't like me!

Boy: Do you really wanna know why?

Girl: Yes!

Boy: It's because you're uglier than ANYTHING! What's the point of going out with someone when they're not pretty?!

Girl: But... I...

Boy: Just shut up and leave me alone!

The boy leaves and the girl is sitting there alone, crying her heart out. Then her cell phone rings.

Girl: Hello?

Mom: Sweetheart? I want you to go home, ok? I'lI be home from work in a few hours.

Girl: Alright Mom.

Mom: I love you.

Girl: I love you too, Mom.

Mom: Bye Bye.

Girl: Bye

The girl heads home and once she got there, she went in the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

Girl: I'm not pretty enough...

She set to work, knowing fully well what she was going to do. 2 hours later, her Mom came home and heard the bath water running. She went upstairs to find the hallway flooded so she knocked on the door.

Mom: Honey? Are you alright?

She opened the door and was shocked at the site. The bath was overflowing onto the floor, and the water was tinted red. She walked over to see what was inside and screamed. There, her little girl was lying with cuts all over her face and wrists. Her Mom backed away and was going to run to call the police when something caught her eye. On the mirror, am I pretty enough now?

No one deserves to be told that by someone they love. If you find it messed up then forward this to everyone you know.

A person's appearance doesn't count. What counts is their heart inside of them and their personality. No one wants to be told they're not good enough...

Repost this in 5 Min or something bad will happen 2 U tomorrow

=================================

Yes, it was finished off with the always-lame threat that you’d better forward it our something bad would happen.

Any girl who’d kill herself over this already had problems, and it isn’t the responsibility of every boy in the world to lie to her and tell her he’s attracted to her when he’s not.

Well, I think it is time to offer a similar story from a male perspective. I don’t hate women, I don’t hate girls. I’m just a man who needs to vent and needs to mock such tripe, and I do disdain women who shun traditional roles, use and manipulate men, date and marry jerks, and then have the audacity to expect men to still live by old rules and to treat them like ladies. Here goes


Am I rich enough now? sad but true

Boy: I have to tell you something.

Girl: What?

Boy: I really like you. And I... I think I'm falling in love with you.

Girl: Ok...

Boy: What do you mean "ok"?

Girl: I don't like you like that...

Boy: Why not?

Girl: I can't tell you... maybe another time...

From then on, the boy kept asking the girl "Why not?" whenever he saw her, and she kept answering the same answer of "I'll tell you later." Meanwhile, she ran to the school administration and filed a sexual harassment complaint, and the boy got kicked out of school. Finally the boy got fed up.

Boy: I'm tired of this! Tell me why you don't like me!

Girl: Do you really wanna know why?

Boy: Yes!

Girl: It’s because you don’t have any money. Look at your CAR! What's the point of going out with someone when they can’t buy me an expensive dinner?!?

Boy: But... I...

Girl: Just shut up and leave me alone! I have a restraining order!

The girl leaves and the biy is sitting there alone, crying his heart out. Then his cell phone rings.

Boy: Hello?

Mom: Sweetheart? I want you to go home, ok? I'lI be home from work in a few hours.

Boy: Alright Mom.

Mom: I love you.

Boy: I love you too, Mom.

Mom: Bye Bye.

Boy: Bye

The boy heads home and once he got there, he went in the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror.

Boy: I'm not rich enough… time to get over that chick.

He set to work, knowing fully well what se was going to do. 2 hours later, his Mom came home and heard the bath water running. She went upstairs to find the hallway flooded so she knocked on the door.

Mom: Honey? Are you alright?

She opened the door and was shocked at the site. Her teenage boy was in the shower with the neighborhood tramp, too involved in his sin to notice that they were no longer alone. And now he has the clap.

A person's bank account doesn't count. What counts is their heart inside of them and their personality. No one wants to be told they're not good enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!