
Sometimes it’s husbands specifically, or men in relationships, or men in general.
And to that I say, “Men aren’t in the mood.”
Haven’t we been told that if someone isn’t in the mood to do something, it’s a severe transgression to demand they do it anyway, or to even accept them “voluntarily” doing it?
Oh, sure, someone might say “That’s specifically for women and/or about having sex.”
But we’ve also been told that men and women are equal and interchangeable and that sex is just another activity like so many others.
So… “I’m not in the mood” is an entirely valid way to decline an assignment or demand.
Try it. Especially in social media. I do this. When you see someone saying what men should do or must do, respond with “We’re not in the mood.” For individuals, it’s “He’s not in the mood.” For you, it’s “I’m not in the mood.”
Men are not in the mood.
Deal with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please no "cussing" or profanities or your comment won't be published. I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!