Thursday, November 18, 2010

Deflated

ED isn't the worst thing that can happen to a guy. But it is darn near close. "New York City" wrote in to Dear Margo:

I am a 60-year-old single man who has, over the past few years, developed the much-dreaded ED (erectile dysfunction).
Just think of the time that frees up!

Although my doctor says I'm in excellent health, medication and therapy have not helped.
When Tom Leykis had his radio show, he used to say that the cure for ED was YG, meaning young women. The implication was that some of the older men suffering ED were turned off by their wives and dates. Seriously, that might be true in some cases, but only some.

My question is this: When should I break the bad news to a prospective lady friend?
Why do you assume it is bad new? Some women hate sex, and some others have no love for a penis. Find one of those. There's probably a website for that. Excuse me for not looking that up myself.

Dear Margo replied:

And should you actually have to make this announcement, I would be direct, say you are working on it, and find other things to do, if you follow me.
Come to think of it (no pun intended), if I had ED I'm sure I would still enjoy cunnilingus.

Ladies - how and when would you want to be told? And if the guy said, "Willie isn't working, but I'm not tongue tied."...would that be enough for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve your comment before it appears. I won't reject your comment for disagreement - I actually welcome disagreement. But I will not allow libelous comments (which is my main reason for requiring approval) and please try to avoid profanities. Thanks!